Re: [Harp-L] Late Butterfield

Perhaps a similar performance arc to Curtis Salgado?

Curtis wants to be known a primarily a singer, even though his harmonica playing is stellar.

-----Original Message-----
From: martin oldsberg <martinoldsberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Dec 22, 2013 7:11 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Late Butterfield

Thanks Rob. On the same channel there was also this. For some reason he appears
to be going straight to the board, and not sounding that great.

That "blow" typo had its points ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWtGOgjFmDo

On Saturday, December 21, 2013 8:00 PM, Rob Paparozzi <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Yes I agree Winslowâ.sounds like an 80's horns sound patch on a keyboard, you
can tell on the last chord where they modulate the pitch wheelâ

Butter was surely a FINE singer and does need  more mention for sureâhe blows on
all his tunesâlike Bad Sign, Love Disease and even Drivin Wheel which his
Bassist Bugsy Maugh sangââ.I'm sure there are more just can't think of them off
handâ..

nice find Martinâthanx for postingâ..

This one has finally turned upâ.he doesn't blow a ton of harp thru out but cool
to see him play piano and thens Bloomfield does a tune on piano and Paul backs
him up on Harp!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps3x-_JdIeg