Re: [Harp-L] Late Butterfield

Well, one doesn´t see a whole lot on stage ... But you´re most certainly right: I read the 70´s live take into this and "heard" the horns -- when it´s an 1980´s synth. Quack. I am ashamed of myself.
 I´ll triple my penitentic push-up routine tonight and will also stay off the hooch. That oughta do it.

Still, a pity there´s no harp, he used to play that tune with a deep, dark tone on the G harp. But an excellent and powerful singer he was.

Cheers,
Martin