Re: [Harp-L] harp organization

ahhhh but I'm sure Leo Diamond and  Richard Hayman…..had to have a system for their different key Chromatics!,-) Not too controversial at all just tricks of the trade Jon,-)

some lists you can't even use the word Diatonic or it's off to Siberia!,-) I still got try out those PT models heard GOOD things about 'em

Happy Holidaysz
Rob Paparozzi