RE: [Harp-L] Circle of Fifths (Circle of Fourths) and Positions

I learned it as 'The Order Of Sharps and Flats'. BEAD-GCF. Left to right = order of sharps; right to left = order of flats. If I have sheet music then using the names of lines and spaces on the treble cleff EGBDF and FACE to determine key
Sharps: key=1 half step above the last sharp to the right (if last # to the right is A# [or Bb) then key = B)
Flats:2nd flat from the right = the key
This works for me and then I choose my harmonica for position and mode.