Re: [Harp-L] Circle of Fifths (Circle of Fourths) and Positions

In my op[inion, the Circle of Fiths has 3 really goo0d applications:

1.  It helps you remember the notes in a major scale if you cannot.
2.  It quickly can tell you the I,IV and V chord in any key.
3.  It will help you choose the right harp for the position and key you
want to play in.

Again and again, my students who have memorized the circle and know how to
use it for these applications save us loads of time.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com