Re: [Harp-L] Delay with true bypass

I have a LW delay "1" and it does "brown" the tone when on. However, I
usually just add a little treble, or mid, to the signal on the amp, PA ,
etc. to compensate. I don't have a problem with this as I have easy access
to the controls and hardly ever turn it off. I understand the LW delay "2"
does not have this sound character, but I have never tried one.