[Harp-L] Holiday specials on Tone Defender Cables and Twin Tone mic's

10% off Twin Tone microphones... this is the only time I  have offered a
discount on these world class mic's.

Free colored jacket upgrade AND a free personalization tag on any Tone
Defender screw fitting cables.

For harp-L respondents only.  Must be purchased through my  harmonicaplanet
.com website to get these discounts, ebay sales  are excluded.  Offer good
through Dec 31, 2013.  Send a  note saying you saw this offer and I'll sort
out the discount for you.   Please contact off list.

I also have several other mic's offered on ebay under  bluzeharp50

Christopher Richards - Harmonica Planet