[Harp-L] Delay with true bypass

At last nights gig I accidentally hit the foot switch on my lone wolf delay (1) pedal before a solo, turning it off. I gig with it on all the time and I was shocked at how much louder I was with the delay off. I would guess that I immediately got 20% louder with the delay off. is this a repair problem that I need to send back to lone wolf to fix or is this your experience too? Since I always play with it on for a taste of delay I never noticed this before.

Are there other delay pedals you guys and gals use that don't affect the volume output?

Thanks,
Ross Macdonald

Sent from my iPhone