[Harp-L] re Harp-L] A recent take on Trouble In Mind

Thank you. It feels really easy to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this. Excellent harmonica playing and singing.

/Martin

>I've played this tune for a long time, it's a longtime favorite.  I was
fortunate to hear Big Walter quite a bit back in the >ay, not that it
shows here, other than the opening & closing head arrangement.
>http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_videos/3220690 --the tune which automatically loads when you go to this >page isn't Trouble
In Mind -- scroll down to find the Trouble In Mind link.