Re: [Harp-L] Chitlins con carne tab

or the Pat Ramsey cover ;)

I can tab out the two repeating verses for you bob, but probably can't take
the time to tab out the solo.

Here it is, sir

- 3D' = 3 draw bent a half step.
- 4D'>4D = 4D half step dwah up to 4D natural.
- 4D>4D' 3D' 4B  = 4D natural dwah *down *to 4D half, slide to 3D half,
then 4B.  First three notes are a fast triplet.

2D 2D 3D' 4B 4D 2D 3D'
2D 2D 3D' 4B 2D
2D 2D 3D' 4B 4D 2D 4B
2D 2D 3D' 4B 2D
2D 2D 3D' 4B 4D'>4D 5D
4D>4D' 3D' 4B
2D 3D' 4B 2D

then, that whole verse repeats simply adding some extra 2 draws, you should
be able to hear where they go by ear.  Here is the first phrase with the *2D's
*added.

2D 2D 3D' *2D *4B *2D *4D 2D 3D'
etc
etc

as for the solo...I have most of the PR version sorted out, except for this
phrase which I can't play at tempo yet.  Pat was so, so very good.

http://youtu.be/M-R3U-rYHdY?t=1m44s

Hope this helps.