[Harp-L] greeting fellow harmonica players

i recently started a website for harmonica  players it called
everythingharmonica.com  I would just like some input on the site and what i
could do to make it helpful for other harmonica players...The purpose is to
trade ideas and improve our skills together.  I have a lot of free stuff on
the site and will be adding more as soon as i find out what backing
tracks,jam tracks  tabs and video tabs everybody wants

blessings

   eddie matthews