From: Eric Miller <miller.eric.t@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Dec 10, 2013 2:15 pm
Subject: [Harp-L] what position/tuning to play this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm551hlvbUg&list

hoping to play the female vocal improv part that starting at about 1:40.

I hear some very eastern sounding notes in there...not sure what mode or
scale that is.  I could wing it in 2nd pos minor or 3rd...but I'd like to
really nail some of those ethnic notes in there.  Any advice on position or
tuning for that?