Re: [Harp-L] what position/tuning to play this song

Hi Eric

It's a song in C and a Bb harp ( = 3rd position) makes it easy to get that oriental flavor.
Start by playing the blues scale notes in 3rd position and you'll find some more " in between" notes that fit well.
-1    -2"   -2   -3"'   -3"   +4   -4 etc..

Kindest regards/met vriendelijke groeten

Ben Bouman
www.customharmonicashop.com
www.customharmonicashop.nl ( for EU )
www.harmonicainstituut.nl
www.marble-amps.com

Op 10 dec 2013, om 20:14 heeft Eric Miller het volgende geschreven: