Re: [Harp-L] Re: Micropore (was Tim Moyer)

Larry Sandy  wrote:
<Richard, could I ask what you now use to get a perfect seal?  My "best" 364 has micropore and hasn't caused a problem for <several months.  However, I am concerned it may harbor germs and none of us need that in our lives.

The fact is that harps are so much better-made than they used to be that I haven't had a problem with air-tightness for quite a while.  So the short answer is that I'm not using anything to modify my harps now. On the other hand, my 364s still leak like mad.  I'm just not playing them much.

Regards, RH

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick