[Harp-L] Laney HMC65R with a Digitech RP?

On sale in my neighborhood, not a hole lot of money involved.
What such a thing do the job used in conjunction with an RP pedal? The amp is then only supposed to ... amplify the sound, as I take it.

I´ve tried various Laneys over the years and they´ve left me stone cold -- but then I didn´t have the RP.
(Yes yes, I´ve got Richard Hunters patches. And I´m cooking up some of my own ...)

Cheers,
Martin