Re: [Harp-L] home recording

Hey all.

I wrote a series of articles for Recording Magazine a few years back on home recording topics, and then redid them as web versions. There are 26 articles, including media, available for free at:

http://www.recordingmag.com/?do=resources&cat=113&page=3

I did not do an article specifically on recording for Harmonica, but I am certainly considering it now…. (I've only started playing since completing the series)

Anyway, I hope there's some helpful info in there for some of you.

(articles 3 and 4 may help with the bit depth vs sample rate discussion)

Enjoy.

- John