Re: [Harp-L] Denver area Jams & Open mics?

Dennis, I am the president of the Mile High Blues Society.  There are
typically 15 blues jams per week in the Denver area.  Check the calendar
page at our website:  http://milehighbluessociety.com/home.cfm

I will be hosting the blues jam at Ziggies on Sunday Dec 15, if you are
still in town that evening.  The jam starts at 7pm and you are welcome to
use my rig.  I'll have the Memphis Mini amp (
http://www.memphisbluesamps.com/) and of my Mission amps, at least.

-Rick Davis
Denver, Colorado