Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

The folks who purchased the assets from Harrison would likely not have done so without some plan either current or future, to recoup their investment.

 If I was in their shoes it would not be too big a job to sleuth out potential liquidity opportunities including  the Harp L community as potential fertile ground. If there is any community interested in special custom production harmonicas it is surely this one and it would be easy to access us to explore.

Manufacturing is a high capital game. I have been involved with it on more than one occasion in business. If your company has deep pockets that helps a ton. If not, a myriad of small issues can confront you in custom mfg. and any one of them can take you down.

I never got the opportunity to own one, but from what you owners say on the forum, I have never heard anyone say they wasted their hard earned cash buying a B-radical harmonica.

I hope that Brad's innovative harmonica ideas work their way into our little cottage industry.

Ross Macdonald

Sent from my iPhone