Re: [Harp-L] Harrison Patent application number: 20090308223

I read through the patent and couldn't determine what the harmonica was supposed to do.

I've owned a custom Marine Band and at least one each of all the new Marine Bands. They are very easy to play and bend easily.

I've only seen the Harrison on a table and pictures of it.

I know a half-valved harmonica will yield extra blow bends on the low end and extra draw bends on the top end and adjusted reeds make overblowing easier.

What did it purport to do? How was/is it different from other custom or high-end harmonicas?

Phil