Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

Getting back to the original question....

I received my harmonica 2 weeks before the big announcement and mine is #
001845. This could be one of the last ones. It is in the key of A which to
my understanding was the last key they were working on...

Who knows. Anyone have a higher number? Do I win a prize? The prize is the
harmonica itself I guess. I am very happy with it.

Kevin