Re: [Harp-L] nb of B Radical produced

On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:27 PM, Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you want to contact them and see if they have any more up-to-date information on production plans,
> here is the contact information for Mr. Kimes. (Perhaps he might even be able to give you information
> on the elusive Brad Harrison's whereabouts. If so, you could then ask Brad directly how many units were
> produced. Given past history, I wouldn't bet on it.)

Thanks for the info Crazy Bob. I'm guessing the current owners speculate on intellectual property rather than intend to build B-Rads. That's too bad. I suspect Brad's innovations will wither on the vine from disinterest. It's not like there's a huge market for high-priced innovative harmonicas. I'm sure Brad has not moved to a country with no extradition treaty with the US nor has he likely gone into hiding as you suggest. More than likely he's nursing his wounds in the land of broken dreams, which is right next door to my house, and trying to make a living. I, for one, wish him peace and a second act. Kwan seum bosal Brad.

Cheers,

Bob

Bob Cohen
Writer, Internet Consultant, Teacher