Re: [Harp-L] Toots

In that case, I would suggest you check out some of Toots' earliest recordings, such as "Man Bytes Harmonica".

Also, since you're a Grappelli fan, I can highly recommend the album they recorded together called "Bringing It Together"

Rob's suggestions are all great too ;-).

Hope this helps...

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com