From: Ross Macdonald [mailto:pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 December 2013 16:32
To: Aongus MacCana
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Keys for "Celtic" Music.

Aongus, I am interested in the Seydel sampler harp, but according to
Rockinronsmusicforless where I go for my harmonicas, this harp is available
in C/G or D/A, not G/D. Can you verify that you use one in G/D?

I am veey interested in learning to play this type of music. Any suggestions
on an intro CD to learn from?

Thanks!
Ross Macdonald
www.sassparilla.com