Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH convention locations.

"That just ain't gonna happen"

I agree.

I'd be fine with a permanent St. Louis convention. St. Louis is easier for
me to get to than any other location it has been in (except Sacramento) and
seems like a good geographic compromise. And the hotel was great.

As to the club attrition issue, that's impression I got talking to various
people at the convention. Elizabeth is no doubt better informed than me, so
if she says the club system is healthy, I'll stand happily corrected.