[Harp-L] chrome in dixieland front line

I've had the same experience as Dennis Cooper. Years ago I used to sit in regularly with a dixieland group on diatonic, playing 2nd position, and most of the guys in the band and the audience really dug it. There will always be a few Nazis in the room, on or off the bandstand, who will look at such efforts a sacrilege, but the band leader always gave me space to take a solo, and it worked out fine. The fact that I also had competent rhythm chops helped a lot.

Pete Sheridan
Jukester's Harmonica Supplies
Vintage Harp Mics, plus...
www.petesheridan.net

New BlackBerry&#174 Z10
Discover the BlackBerry Z10, built to keep you moving. Get it today.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/521e2d19f37ba2d193e3fst01vuc