Re: [Harp-L] Violin and Harmonica

Hey Gary,

Glad to hear you're really enjoying exploring lines with the fiddler.  I
agree that this combination is dynamite; there is just something about the
tone of the two instruments being played together.  Great that you're using
technology to augment the sound too.

There is a very casual video here where there is a very nice fiddler and
then me on chromatic harmonica (also a great mandolin player present,
harpist and other instrument depending on the tune).  The harmonica is on
the 2nd tune about 1:24 into the video.  I think I was called away for the
first tune - probably to make tea at the house party.  Either way, it's
very casual - a few of them were about to go out the door as you can see
:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIopogWPC-M

There was the great Eddie Clarke and Joe Ryan duo.  I think the album
Crossroads is still about, some tracks from it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGp41hYrjLM

And then Randal Bayes and Joel Bernstein - magic!
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/baysbernstein

Add to that the tracks that David posted (hey David, I'm a fan!)

Eugene