Re: [Harp-L] Is Kaboom still safe?

Buck my humble opinion is that although Kaboom and other strong caustic cleaners make
Brass and copper " shiny " ....that it is not necessary to maintain Harps...we just want them clean.
Simple Green may be an option.
 I use dish washing liquid ( Dawn ) because it's used to clean up Oil Spill animal and birds with
Less harm to the animals  than many other detergents.
I also hear good things about fizzy denture tablets....that sounds like a good bet also.

I would prefer to stay away from strong solvents....again JMHO

Mike Wilbur