Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:33:23 -0700
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] harps with horns
From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 1:39 PM, Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

An educated harmonica player may have to teach them.
Hi Michael
I appreciate your analysis here.
Now...I know ANY advice needs to be preceded by a good relationship to be well received. On stage isn't enough. So I guess I need to visit w horn players ahead of time?

and HOW would I approach the  idea... realizing that it could fall out for any of the reasons you listed. (I AM optimistic/idealistic. <grin>)

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam
Low Rates, High Success