[Harp-L] Hohner MB reed replacement tap punch size

               David Brown wrote:I'm looking for a tap to remove soldered reeds from Marine Band plates....snip.. .
I was going to buy the Hohner reed removal tool but it appears to cost as much as a a new car.

  David, how much does the Hohner tool cost?
    Iirc, the Bill Romel reed removal tool is still being sold by Bill's widow, Betty.  It may be
harder to use than the Hohner or Sydel removal tool, but it's prob. cheaper. I've used mine many
times and it gets the job done.
  I googled it and came up empty. But someone on this list might be able to get u more info. Back in
2010 her email address was msbeta_@xxxxxxxxxxx
Ron