Re: Subject: [Harp-L] There Are Multiple Elizabeths -- Collect a Set!

For all interested: It's easy to tell them apart. One (Elizabeth EGS) has long blonde hair, and plays mostly sweet chromatic. The other (Elizabeth Tin Lizzie) had short black hair, and plays hellaciously good diatonic. I love em both.

smo-joe