Re: [Harp-L] Anchorage

I did Taproot between planes a couple of years ago and had a blast, very friendly people, good horns, a whole lot of fun. I am going back up there next year and arranging my schedule so I can do their Sunday thing.
George

________________________________
 From: Peter S... <p.stris@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 3:19 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Anchorage

We also have two blues jams in Anchorage - on the same night unfortunately.
Sundays at both the Taproot and at Blues Central.  I've largely stopped
attending due to the extreme volume and increased damage to my already
damaged hearing.  Too bad though.  At Taproot, I was able to stay on stage a
good part of the time.  It was only occasionally that another harp player
was there.

I wonder if we have crossed paths Bob.

.....Pete in Alaska