[Harp-L] Anchorage

Hi Bob, I come through Anchorage every May on my way to Soldotna to fish for
Kings and Halibut.  I gig at Mykel's in Soldotna when there with jazz
guitarist Bob Ramponi.  I also spend a day or two in Anchorage and have
gigged at the Spenard Jazz Festival and the closing party of the arts
museum.  Would love to get together with you next year.

Stryker