[Harp-L] re: Draw 2 vs Blow 3 (diatonic)

The only way on the harmonica to fake that famous Chuck Berry guitar riff where he bends the G string up and plays the same note (or an interval) on the B string is through holes 2D-3B.(It´s on "Johnny B Goode" for example; and I know: he stole it from T-bone Walker.)
  It ain´t working like it should, but as I said, "fake".
/Martin