Re: [Harp-L] small mics

I agree with Jerry...

I have used the Sennheiser e604 and it sounds crystal clear for many
different harmonicas.
Specifically for chromatic or diatonic, I use a Blowsmeaway Ultimate 58
ball mic, and my daughter uses the Ultimate 57.

Just my 2 cents.... you won't go wrong with one of the Ultimates...

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>