[Harp-L] Interesting Saturday night show in Chicago

I've been gigging a bit with pianist Barrelhouse Chuck and Chuck's lined up a great show Saturday night (tomorrow) at the Harlem Ave Lounge in Berwyn.  A guitarist/harp player from Sweden, Sven Zetterberg, will be joining Chuck for the gig and we'll also be backed by legendary blues bassist Bob Stroger.  I would guess that I'll be covering some tunes on harp when Sven is playing guitar.  But I'm looking forward to doing a lot of listening, too--if you check out his youtube vids you'll see that he's a powerful harp player, guitarist and singer.  Sven rarely gigs in the US--it's a chance to check out one of the strongest European blues harp players now working.  If you're in the Chicago area and free on Saturday night, consider stopping by!

John