Re: [Harp-L] Charlie McCoy at SPAH

Hi Mike.
I wasn't able to make it this year because my mother in law died and we had to go to Pgh. Also, the club has dwindled
from the 129 it was when I moved here in 98 to about 17 at present. Many members are either gone or moved back
near their children (for transportation), or are in nursing homes. Yes, the last 15 years have taken their toll. And I'm not
sure how long we will be able to ride this mule.   :(

smokey-joe