[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy at SPAH

One of my best moments ever at SPAH was Charlie McCoy  playing 'Happy
Birthday' to me during the closing show in the  ballroom... wow, some present!

Charlie's sound check earlier that day was another  treat.  Closed quiet
room, GREAT band + Buddy Greene hanging out  & joking around, I knew they were
going to kill it that  night.  The down home persona holds true when he's
not under the  lights, in spite of decades long world wide  fame Charlie
remains as warm and personable of a guy  as you'd ever want to meet.

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH

In a message dated 8/20/2013 12:52:21 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,