 From: Robert Hale <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 2:59 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Draw 2 vs Blow 3 (diatonic)

For 2P playing, Draw 2 is more effective than Blow 3 (same note) because it:

   1. connects fluidly to adjacent notes while still in the Draw
   2. offers bend variations
   3. has a slightly different tone and response

I require that beginning students NOT default to Blow 3.

OF COURSE there are exceptions. But I'm interested to hear how much mileage
and versatility you get from favoring Draw 2 in most 2P blues playing.

What's your input here?

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate (Fanatic!)
Learn Harmonica by Webcam