[Harp-L] B-rad Cover Problem Solved - THANKS!

A big thank you to Michael Peloquin, Burke, and Ken and the others who
answered my question about the B-rad.

As I am prone to do, I had forgotten about the covers being under tension.

There are a couple ways to get the covers on correctly. I just put the
covers on and let them overlap and then put the cover screws in 3/4 of the
way.  Then, I used both thumbs to nudge the front of the cover towards the
back.  The cover will flex a bit and once it gets behind the reed plate
groove it locks into place.

Thanks again guys.  You make the forum great.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*