RE: [Harp-L] SPAH

I agree, Rosco. I've been hitting SPAH now for 15 years and I always have a great time and am blown away by the talent from known and unknown harpists. The comaraderie, support, and generosity amongst everyone is unbelievable. It's an exhilarating, inspiring, and exhausting week of teaching, learning, performing, listening, winging stuff last-minute, goofing around, conversing deeply and inanely, depriving oneself of sleep, etc....

There's too much to write about and too many to thank/mention......

Thanks for a great SPAH and I can't wait for next year's!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net