Re: [Harp-L] Best PA setting to play with band

Hi Dennis,

I would concur with Warren Bee's earlier post, i.e. bass at two o'clock, treble at ten o'clock, mids at noon. However I would take it one step further and inquire about two other things:

You mention you must go through a house wireless mic, and cannot use any added effects... May I respectfully ask why? Virtually every PA system I've ever seen -- small or large, cheap or expensive -- has reverb; I would insist on using it. Also, could you not bring your own (non-wireless) mic, if need be...?

Assuming you could use a good vocal mic and add reverb, these settings (above) should make you sound quite good...

cheers,
Tom Ball
http://www.tomball.us