[Harp-L] Best PA setting to play with band

After years of the sound man's grimacing in a club I am going to try and defer to his wish to "just play through the PA mike" rather than setting up my miked amp. This is a paying gig in a major NYC joint that I do weekly so the opportunity is worth the degradation in tonal quality if it's the price I have to pay. I must go through one of the house wireless mikes into the PA without the addition of any added effects so what would give me the most resonantly smooth sound regarding PA settings please? Thanks. d
facebook.com/yodennis
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues