Re: [Harp-L] SSCH-56 by Suzuki--new chord harmonica

Thanks 8)
What happened was, I came down to get a drink, ran into David and decided I could corral him into playing some melodies while I practiced some simple jazz things I had charted. He wanted to go to a bluegrass jam, so I had a change of plans. And it worked out pretty well!
I am continuing to chart the layout and chords, available thru the google drive links previously posted. They were inaccurate due to the autocorrect function of the google spreadsheet software. But the note chart is right now (I think) and the chords are getting completed.
Thanks to all for your interest and stay tuned for demos!

Gary