[Harp-L] Help put out my band's CD! Preservation and Advancement of Bass Harmonica!

Dear Harp-l,
First off, let me thank all of you who helped support the Kalu James'
kickstarter campaign.  If you supported, you should have received notice
that the first of two CDs is arriving at the end of September!

I am a member of The Susquehanna Hat Company.  It is all original music.
Although not a harmonica band I am the bass player on the bass harmonica.
The rest of the band is male and female vocalists, banjo, accordian and
masterful violin!

The CD has been recorded, mixed and mastered.  All we need is $1500 to put
it out there.  Donate as much as you want, but for $25 you will get a copy
of the CD.

http://www.gofundme.com/3yxpug

Here is a link to some of the songs:

https://www.facebook.com/susquehannahatco/app_2405167945