[Harp-L] Re: Low D Hohner harp triage

Hey Ron, Richard is developing a replacement system and is now sourcing
suppliers, so stay tuned.  I'm stil using rivets and the Farrell kit which
is out of production. And yes, I left Channel Thirteen and now work at the
Whitney Museum so use trip.tunes@xxxxxxxxx for email. Ciao for now my
friend!

--
*Trip Henderson*