[Harp-L] micing chrom

I've done 7 or 8 performances lately using a front and center mic into a lone wolf reverb into a sansamp para driver di tech 21 nyc (direct box with tons of control) sending one line to either a 1961 1x8 kay amp or a harpgear double trouble, and another line sent to the PA. I have also used a green bullet with a CR element and like this also. My chrom of choice is a gold cx-12. absolutely no feedback issues and a huge range of tonal  control.
Thanks
Brian in Brooklyn