[Harp-L] Chromatic micing, amplifying

Hello all,
  Anyone have any input, or experience they would share about their set up for micing, and amplifying the Chromatic? I have been working on the Chromatic about 2 years, and have some material I'm working into my Blues band that I have worked up. Right now I'm using a J.T.30, through a Sonny Jr.  I'm not sure I'm diggin' that set up for the Chromo stuff. I would love to hear any suggestions, or what you are using to play through in a Blues format.

                    Thanks
                       Mike

Sent from my Windows Phone