[Harp-L] Performing at Philadelphia Folk Fest this weekend

I'm greatly honored to be selected as a performer at the venerable Philadelphia
Folk Fest <http://www.pfs.org/folk-festival/schedule/full> taking place
this weekend. I'll be playing a showcase on Sunday in my instrumental duo
featuring unique, technical, original compositions with masterful
fingerstyle guitarist Jason Hahn (you can check out some of our stuff
here<https://www.facebook.com/supplereed>).
I'll also be leading a harmonica workshop with Bob Beach on Saturday and a
second one on Sunday with Steve Guyger, Seth Holzman, and Saul Brody. This
is a powerhouse lineup of talent which is humbling to share the stage with.
Anyone who's in the audience will be in for a treat.

Ansel

www.facebook.com/supplereed
www.supplereed.com