Re: [Harp-L] RP users (Printing RP Patches)

Robert Coble wrote:
<
<Robert Hale asked:
<
<"Is there a way to save and print out all my patch settings within x-edit?"
<
<I am not a Digitech RP user. I do not know which Digitech unit you have.
<Those caveats aside, I did a search for "digitech rp patch converter"
<using Google and found a Digitech RP user forum "Sound Community".
<I entered "print patch" in the Community Search box, and found this software
<from Digitech referenced in several posts:
<
<RP350 PatchReader (FREE)

I followed your links and found the link you referenced (http://www.ready4music.com/rp350).  The link is apparently dead.  I did a Google search on "RP350 PatchReader (FREE)" and found only the same link in each reference.  I checked Ready4Music.com's website, and the RP350 PatchReader is not listed among their products.

I dunno why these guys dropped the product, but apparently they did. If it was only designed to work with the Rp350, then it may not work with the RP355 or any other RP.  Nevertheless, I suppose if you write to the guys at ready4music.com,they might be able to tell you where to find a copy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick