[Harp-L] eBay advice

Hey, Y'all. I hate to come to you with hat in hand. I've been off the grid
for ten years and lurking from time to time. I did a lot of mic work from
the late 80s to the early 00s. Since I no longer do mic work other than to
maintain my gear or as favors for friends I am presently in another phase
of divesting myself of mic parts on eBay to clear out unused parts to make
room for maintaining my personal mics, harps, amps, and guitars with as
little hassle as possible. Presently I do not offer international shipping
on eBay.  For those of you who deal on eBay as sellers what do you do about
aggressive and persistent international bidders who insist on placing
high/winning bids inspite of the clear "No International Shipping" and
"Ships to U.S." designation. Thanks in advance for advice you might have.